Saturday, April 14, 2012

Rai Rai Ken Ramen House and Sushi Bar


After my thesis and before Migs will go to his missions meeting in church, we ate in Rai Rai Ken in Harrison Plaza


Nothing special really:)) we just came here to eat:)) Migs had a heavy meal while i got something light:))

Beef Misono Bento Box
If I'm not mistaken this one costs around Php 150 or less? I'm not sure! It's a lot! especially with the tempura, I guess this is cheap already with quality! 

Fish Fingers with Cheese

How do I say this? It was ok. I'm not a fan, but its not horrible. It's like eating nuggets that you buy in stores that was coated with tasteless cheese powder. The fish was not really a fish:)) it was like rolled cuttle fish ( the one that is usually served in Mini Shabu Shabu) that was breaded:)) But it was fun eating it after a half stick:D

FUN FUN FUN


Rai Rai Ken Ramen House and Sushi Bar
Village Square Harrison Plaza Complex, Vito Cruz Cor. Mabini St., Malate
Manila, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 528-4252

No comments:

Post a Comment